The DISC assessment is the most widely used personality tool in corporate America, allowing organizations of all sizes to operate more effectively through better communication, improved collaboration, and increased employee engagement by providing a language that every employee can learn and use. The DISC provides a powerful tool for understanding ourselves and the people that we work with—strengths, limitations, needs, motivations and concerns—by increasing self-awareness and recognizing the natural behavioral tendencies of others. The DISC can help maximize leadership skills, increase sales and service success, reduce work conflict, and build high-functioning teams.
Training workshops, designed to be fun, informative and memorable, are conducted at your site. Two hour, half day and full day workshops are available. Dale’s deep understanding and appreciation for each style is reflected in her positive and affirming tone and desire to bring heightened vision and value to each member of the audience.
These sessions include:
- ice-breakers and group activities to engage the audience
- a comprehensive overview of all four DISC types—their communication style, needs, fears, strengths, priorities, and weaknesses—and identification of employees with that style.
- an explanation of the individual reports highlighting the significant insights revealed in the three graphs. This information helps employers and employees alike understand where expectations need to be clarified to increase productivity and job satisfaction.
- a review of the group report, summarizing the combined style of your organization—where you are strongest and how to overcome imbalance.
- DISC strategies for remote workers, enhanced communication, customer satisfaction, triggers, motivators, and growth areas.
- for faith-based organizations—an understanding of how each style reflects God’s image and Lies & Truth for each type.
All workshops include a follow-up program to keep DISC effective and relevant at your workplace.
To set up a workshop, contact us here.